Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 4: Milk Do Your Magic

Today I had a lot of energy and I was quite bouncy. Food was not as enticing for some reason. I'm somewhat over the whole food thing (not). I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm over it but I'm not dying to eat food. I watched with little interest as my family chowed down on some cottage bacon with rice and salad (as you can see dinners are a very simple affair these days).

I forgot to mention that I had lost 7 pounds over the weekend. I know, it's crazy! But I'm happy to say that I did gain 3 pounds back and I'm now at 121. I look skinny. And I don't like it one bit. I was actually hoping to fill out a little from doing this. I guess that one day of fasting really affected me. I'm also having a dizzy spell right now. I was doing really well today, more energy than I had had for days but just in the past hour or so I'm feeling quite dizzy. It is so annoying because I was really hoping to feel energized and spunky and to be getting plumped up from all this milk. Instead I've been dizzy, tired, and weak and I'm getting even more skinny.

The thing is, when it comes down to it, it sucks that I can't eat but if I was seeing more physical results I would be more motivated to keep this thing up. I can definitely handle the temporary loss of food if I am getting some great results in return. But so far, nada. I've also noticed that my feet are still tingly and my thyroid still feels swollen.

So, come on milk, do your magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment